Gastro Doctor in Korattur Chennai
Kgj hospitals is a tertiary care multi Speciality hospital in Chennai offering generation-next treatment for the digestive, liver, and Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary tract diseases. We have a state-of-the-art facility, experienced Gastro specialists, and carry out all major endoscopy & radiology aided procedures for gastrointestinal, liver, and pancreato-biliary disorders. Our hospital is equipped with all the latest medical tools and technology for the early diagnosis and treatment of liver diseases including gastrointestinal disorders. Consult the best Gastro Doctor in Korattur Chennai!
Who is a Gastro Doctor or Gastroenterologist?
Gastroenterologists are the specialist doctors who are qualified and trained to diagnose and treat disorders related to the gastrointestinal (GI) tract and liver. They examine, evaluate and treat any health concerns associated with digestive organs such as the mouth, stomach, and intestines. They also treat patients suffering from liver and pancreatic diseases. These doctors use to do routine procedures like colonoscopies that involve examining the internal parts of the colon. They are well-versed with liver transplants, endoscopies, hepatology, and nutrition counseling.
Symptoms of Gastro Disorders
- Related to Digestive Tract: Heart Burn, Problem In Swallowing, Foreign Body Infection, and Vomiting Of Blood.
- Related to Stomach & Duodenum: Dyspepsia, Vomiting, Gastritis, Peptic Ulcer, And Stomach Cancer.
- Related to Intestine: Diarrhea, Constipation, Weight Loss, Colitis, Gaseous Bloating, Worm Infestation, Bleeding From Rectum, and Colon Cancer.
- Related to Liver: Loss Of Appetite, Uneven Liver Function, Fatty Liver, Viral Hepatitis, Chronic Hepatitis B & C, Alcoholic Liver Disease, Jaundice due to Bile Duct Stones, Complications Of Cirrhosis Like Fluid in Abdomen, and Hepatic Coma.
- Related to Pancreas: Pain in Abdomen and Malabsorption
The Hepato pancreato biliary disease is indicative of a condition that affects the normal functioning of the liver, pancreas, gallbladder, and biliary duct. There are very common symptoms such as jaundice, dark urine color, and light stool color occurring due to chronic damage to the organs involved.